To take part in a free trial lesson, you need to inform us about:
- what days/times would suit you (in your time-zone) and
- your Skype ID
We will then find an available teacher for you! We have a lot of qualified teachers in our Školica-Team, so we can connect you with one in no time!
After your free trial lesson you can decide to book more lessons which you will then be scheduling directly with your teacher.
Taking part in an online lesson
Online lessons are always live, so you'll agree a time that suits you in advance with your teacher. Taking part in an online lesson is really simple:
- Except Skype, there's no need to install any additional software
- All you need is a headset or a microphone, a webcam and a stable internet connection
- During the lesson you'll see, hear and speak to your teacher just like in a normal class
- If you have technical problems or issues with your internet connection, your teacher will call you on the phone to help
Here you can see some screenshots from recent online lessons:
Learning in a 'virtual classroom'
We teach via Skype and we combine conventional online video calling with the following learning tools:
- Virtual whiteboard
The teacher shows you texts, images and makes notes for you in real-time, just as she would in a 'normal' individual lesson.
- Your personal folder
Your teacher uploads materials before each lesson, which you can either view online or download and print out. The notes made during the lesson are also available in your folder.
- Your teacher is always available
In case you have any questions regarding our learning materials or the lesson content, feel free to contact your teacher via e-mail. Our teachers will always find time for you!
Sign up for a free online trial lesson!
By scheduling a free trial lesson you have the opportunity to find out more about the features of our online course. You can see the virtual classroom and meet your teacher in person, whereby you can find out whether online lessons suit you.
Sign up or get in touch to find out more