New beginner's courses begin every 4-6 weeks in Munich. There are also a selection of ongoing intermediate and advanced classes which students with prior knowledge can join:
- Course participation costs €269 (approx. US$308.20), including course materials
- Group courses last 12 weeks, with one 90-minute class per week
- We teach in small groups of 7 students or less
- Lessons are taught in the Školica office, located 150m from the U-Bahn station Nordfriedhof, in north Schwabing
The next beginner's course in Munich will begin on:
Tuesdays at 18:00 starting on 10/04/2018
For students that require a more flexible learning schedule, we also offer individual language lessons in our language school in Munich:
- €36.50 (approx. US$41.80) per hour when booking less than 10 lessons
- €32.50 (approx. US$37.20) per hour when booking 10 or more lessons
Prices are calculated per 45-minute lesson and include all learning materials.
- Lesson times are flexible and can be varied
- Teaching materials are tailored to suit individual learning goals and language level
Our Croatian teachers in Munich
Paula teaches in Munich and also helps with the day-to-day running of Školica.
She studied Croatian and German Studies in Zagreb and worked as a translator, proofreader and editor. She speaks German, Slovenian, English and Italian.
Nina started teaching for Školica in 2017. She studied journalism at the Faculty of Political Science of Zagreb University and currently lives and works in Munich.
Information and registration
To find out more about our courses in Munich, or to register for one of the upcoming courses, please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with further information.